Here’s What You Can Expect from Our New 2022 Photographic Tour!
If you love photography and want to explore new places, we’ve got something exciting coming up for you. Joining a photo tour is one of the best ways to enhance your photography skills. At the same time, you will also get an opportunity to visit some of the most amazing places in the US. Whether you are a novice or an experienced photographer, we are here to offer you a trip that you are going to remember for a lifetime.
American Photo Tours aims to offer you a completely different experience with the new 2022 Photography Tour. We have the expertise and knowledge to ensure that you return from the trip with great photographs that will surprise even you. While we focus primarily on Western US tours, we are capable of arranging international tours as well.
When you travel with us, you will have the luxury to capture sharp images of the natural wonders. At every bend and corner, you will find something to photograph. In short, each day will be filled with a new adventure and non-stop fun as we pass through some of the most exotic locations and World Heritage Sites.
Key Highlights of the New Tour
We are now offering new tours to the Cascades, Sierras, winters in Yellowstone, and the Majestic Tour of Colorado. Apart from exploring the best locations, you will also learn to shoot and capture images like a professional. We consciously keep the group size limited to 6-8 people so that each person receives individual attention. Besides, this is what gives us the freedom to go wherever we want to go.
Some of the highlights from our New 2022 Photo Tour are as follows:
- Our primary intention is to enable you to take the best possible photos. As your guide, I will help you address the various issues related to your camera settings. This will allow you to snap the picture just in time.
- For the benefit of our clients, we maintain an open schedule of tours. At the same time, we can also customize the tour to accommodate the interest of our clients.
- The new photo tours will take you through numerous national parks, Native American sites, and national monuments, including unexplored locations. Our tours also cover nature and landscape photography as well as cityscapes.
- Should the need arise, tours can be arranged for private groups for any itinerary.
- Full meal plans are standard now, and we have also included narrow gauge train excursions on some tours and Cog railway tours in New England.
When you join us on one of our photo tours, we will make sure that you return home with some wonderful memories and photographs to cherish for a lifetime. A photo tour is not about staying in comfort or luxury. It is more about going off the track and capturing images up close. These tours are designed to help you get a better perspective of nature and the world we live in. We are here to create beautiful experiences for photographers with different skill levels. If you are looking for the ideal photo tour, you’ve come to the right place!
Just make sure to give us a call or email us your queries. We will arrange one of the finest photography tours for you and your group.
Exclusive copyright of all text and images by Greg Smith. No reproduction or use without written permission. Website Design by WebMiller Custom Design